Connecting with audiences is one of Matt’s great joys. In just the past few years, he’s had the privilege to speak with:
- “The Story” with Dick Gordon (North Carolina Public Radio)
- PRI’s “The World”
- At the New America/ASU Future of War Conference (47-52, 64-68, 72-74 mins.)
- Introducing a panel at the Aspen Security Forum
- Speaking to the graduating class at a private college in Arkansas
- Book talks at the Commonwealth Club of California in San Francisco (with author Max Brooks) in 2018 and 2019
- At the US Army War College
- Over the radio with NPR’s Colorado Springs’ affiliate KRCC (2020-2021) — Peak Past and Peak Perspectives.
Sign Up for Strategy Notes
Click on over to Strategy Notes, a newsletter written by me—ML (Matt) Cavanaugh—where I dispatch & cache my field notes on strategy-making for life, war, business, politics and power. My aim is to expand strategic knowledge by sharing lessons from battle, books, and the classroom. If there’s one North Star here, it’s that the tactician fights harder, tougher, longer. The strategist changes the game.